Saturday, March 19, 2011

A House Guest & Success

Meet Izzy.


We've been keeping this big baby all week for my mom while she and my sister are in Springfield, MO at basketball nationals.  Caroline's team is actually playing for the championship right now.  So wish I was there!! Anyway, Reggie has had a friend this week.  They are so funny to watch.  Izzy doesn't realize that she is about 10 times bigger than Reggie, and plays with him like she would any other huge dog.  Reggie apparently has trouble remembering his size as well because when they start playing, he gets scared, lays down stiff as a board (playing dead I guess), and then as soon as Izzy walks off, he runs up to taunt her again.  He's a peewee instigator, and Izzy is a rambunctious giant.

 
Instigating from his perch on top of the couch...

"Mom, why do you always let her win?!"

Our house guest will depart tomorrow.  Reggie is going to be bored out of his mind.

In other news, I have SPROUTS!!

I'm still waiting on the sweet pea flowers to peek up.
Squash

Tomato
String Beans
Happy Saturday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Loved meeting your house guess and your furbaby too. both are adorable! :)

    Yay for sprouts! Are you planting them outside once they get a certain size, or what's the plan? I'd LOVE to have my own squash, tomatoes and such but don't know how to go about it with 2 big dogs that might pee on the, little sunlight in the backyard, and whatever else might be an obstacle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm going to be transplanting them into a raised bed soon. I've got the dirt tilled up...I've just got to get the bed built! You should totally try to grow a few things...you can do it "container gardening" style if you don't want to build a bed. My mom and aunt are the gardening experts...we'll see how my attempt pans out! :)

    ReplyDelete

love hearing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...